- Some distinations may require a medical prescreption document.
- Prescription should have your complete full name.
- Prescription must be signed and stamped by the examining optometrist, therapeutic optometrist or physician.
- Prescription must have the equivalent in spherical power (bc our lens is spherical)
- Prescription should have Issuance & Expiry Date.
- Prescription should have the name, postal code, phone number of the eye care prescriber.
- The purchaser must provide the prescription if requested by the Customs Department of the purchaser’s country.
- In case the prescription was not provided, Bella Contact Lenses Company is not responsible for the loss or return of the shipment, nor responsible for recovering the price of the shipment.